BLOOMBERG RUSHED TO BOMB SHELTER - www.nypost.com
When I read this article yesterday it really got me thinking, "What is a NYC mayor doing over in Israel?!" Obviously, managing NYC isn't a big enough job for him. If our mayors are spending their time in office farting around in other countries then we should give them something more challenging to do like balancing the city's budget. What does this guy do anyway?
Don't we already have paid government officials that travel to Israel? I would like to see the price tag for this trip. Our economic future looks bleak right now and the government is in the hole almost $11 trillion. People are losing their jobs and struggling to make their mortgage payments. Now our mayors are going overseas spending who knows what to take the entire entourage to the Holy Land for a photo op. Gosh, the last time I asked my employer for that they told me to “take a flippin’ vacation!” I think the only way he could justify a trip like that is if Jesus was coming back to town and he wanted to know what New York was like.
Thanks Bloomberg. It’s good to know that the mayor of our nation’s largest city is looking out for the tax payer’s money. I’m also glad to see he has expanded his jurisdiction to include the Middle East.
Sometime when I read articles I like to peruse the comments to see how people reacted. Everything is fine and dandy until I read crap like this.
“Serge wrote:
Israel, please stop the bloodshed. You are fighting a unwinnable war. There is no military solution to current crises”
This is the type of person that ticks me off, and I hope the reason is obvious. I would love to see how this Mr. Serge would react if Hamas decided to fire rockets as his home. I’m sure the peace talks wouldn’t last too long. I also really like how he pleaded with Israel over the comments section of the article. “I don’t think they can hear you Mr. Serge.”
I feel relieved to have shared my anger and frustration. In a way it is very therapeutic. I should have started this sooner.
Kuso.Icu/Roblox Ѕtеllа Bеtа Rоblоx Hасk Dоwnlоаd
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment