Isn't it beautiful, the birth of a blog? You pick out its name and decide what you want it to look like. You dress it up so people can stand looking at it. I never have cared much for reading or writing in blogs, but I have had a recent motivation to start my own. People are stupid. That's the bottom line. Everyone that isn't stupid is just an exception unless you are exceptionally stupid. The stuff I read about in the news and things I hear people say . . . stupid! This and lots of other things anger me and thus I have started a blog.
Now you might say, "Man this guy is really cynical!" Well I am but that isn't what this blog is all about. I have great aspirations. Never do anything half way even with a blog. I hope that this serves as a place where I can discuss controversial issues, things that interest me, share information, and hopefully do some good. This is a place where I can share my uncensored thoughts and in the process I hope to hear from some of you.
No comments:
Post a Comment